Dear Moose... I do not appreciate your comment about everyone looking better without glasses. As a glasses wearer I feel that glasses can improve the looks of many people (especially ugly ones - which wouldnt include me they actually enhance my naturally beautiful bone structure). But I digress... Furthermore i happen to know you wear glasses and you look the same with or without them. P.S. You should be slapped and buried in a dark hole (P.P.S. that was my friend although noramlly you wouldnt expect comments like that from my friend)
2 Comments:
Dear Moose...
I do not appreciate your comment about everyone looking better without glasses. As a glasses wearer I feel that glasses can improve the looks of many people (especially ugly ones - which wouldnt include me they actually enhance my naturally beautiful bone structure). But I digress... Furthermore i happen to know you wear glasses and you look the same with or without them.
P.S. You should be slapped and buried in a dark hole (P.P.S. that was my friend although noramlly you wouldnt expect comments like that from my friend)
But I could've meant that when I am not wearing glasses and can't see well; everyone else looks better to me;) But thank you for your comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home