Just Being Human
Just to insure our sanity, computers are not animals, they are not sentient, they are not magical. They are just a collection of algorithms to accomplish preconcieved tasks. You cannot use a computer for something more then it was intended for. Someday we may forget, it is a long way off, but we will get lost in the layers of complication. A user doesn't need to understand the coding, a programmer doesn't need to understand the hardware, and an engineer doesn't need to understand the chemistry of electrons. Someday we may even forget those things that we don't need to know.

2 Comments:
I haven't read your blog in a really long time.
You really think everyone looks better without glasses? Like blurry? or without wearing them?
Keep me updated about everything.
I honestly would have to say yes. Think of how a blind person must see the world, they don't have the predjudice associated with sight. I would imagine the world we be a better place if we all saw each other a little less.
Post a Comment
<< Home