I Swear On My Life I Won't Die
Fate always has bothered me and probably most everyone. When we think of fate we seem to want to make it something you either believe in or you don't; some mystical thing that shows reveals how we truly think of destiny and life itself. When it comes down to it though, I think we are fatefully bound to life in the present for certainty. Life is as it should be because it couldn't be as it is not. In other words, if everything could be something else, it would have been something else. Yet, although I have that view of the past and the present, I find it almost impossible to hold it for the future. I feel as though we have ultimate choice in our destiny and we are presented with an infinate number of outcomes and we are able to choose which one we personally desire. We are not bound to our choice, though our very nature makes it so we would always choose that given choice. I suppose what I am trying to say is that we cannot choose each thing individually; but we are able to define our nature by which those choices are subjected to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home