Selling out on Friendship
Bad luck occurs only at odd hours, and as some may know I have come upon some myself. I have lost my camera with little hope of finding it, although Carolyn disagrees;) I love taking pictures (took... 3900 or so pictures within the past year and a half). I have, however come to a predicament because I do not have enough money for a new camera. I am therefore trying to find a good way to raise money for a new one, so if anyone would like to buy pictures from me, feel free (for a charge;)). I do not want to pressure anyone to make donations, just if anyone finds anything they really like... www.photos.yahoo.com/bobthemagicmoose holds the total collection, and I will attempt to make a folder that is less hobblesquash. Of course, if you just want any picture, it doesn't cost me anything to email it to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home