

Ssezibwa falls, not as good as Sipi... but still neat. The water was as dirty as it is coming off my body in the shower :)


Bamboo forest thing, it was so tightly packed any wind made it creak like an old dock.



A vicious game of netball.

Going swimming for the first time in a long long while.

A disability outreach, teaching parents how to handle life with their disabled child. Most are shut in and mostly forgotten.

Bubbles are interesting aren't they?


Edith our cook. I will miss her a lot. Memorable quote: "Scott, I will come visit you in America because you are my boy-ferend" "but what if I am married?" "I am African woman! I will beat her!.. I will beat you too!" It was pretty funny, she was just playing... kinda.

Douglas has been my primary contact for most of the projects I have worked with as far as income generating activities are concerned.

That's a kid. That's a phone.

I will miss you Mirinda Fruitys! ~sigh
3 Comments:
The picture of the little boy with the bubble is cute! I love his expression!
We have Mirinda in Paris! though I've never seen the purple one...
Scott, you have amazing travels. A small part of me is jealous...
Post a Comment
<< Home