
American food... so yummy. We went to Kampala (the capital) to get some good ol' American food. I think I will stick with the rice and beans for now though...



Hallelujah and amen.



This is Africa...

Soccer in the rain is probably the best thing ever invented. And I wonder how my clothes get so muddy.

Martyr's Day at the Catholic Mass. Probably over 30k people here commemorating the martyrdom of Christian leaders a hundred years ago.

These kids run after us everyday just to hold our hands, it is quite cute. It is amazing what kids do when they realize they can be in a picture...

... a woman's vocational school. We were teaching business classes. The woman at right is translating into Luganda.
1 Comments:
Good grief. This place is gorgeous. I think the soccer in the rain and the children running after you are my favorites.
Post a Comment
<< Home